The Symbol : 5902811783378

A unique anti-wrinkle day cream for 40+ with smoothing, intensely moisturizing and nourishing effects, rich in natural ingredients.

No goods
Enter your email
Shipping within 48 hours
Shipping price The Lack Of
The Availability Of Brak towaru
The Weight Of The 0.11 kg
EAN 5902811783378


Anti-wrinkle smoothing cream for the day 40+, rich in active ingredients of natural origin, perfectly cares for sensitive and dry skin.

Product advantages:

  • Natural and safe, certified formula
  • 99% of ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 1% ensures comfort of application and durability of the cosmetic. 100% vegan formula.
  • Intense anti-wrinkle action
  • Anti-wrinkle sesame oil, rich in essential Omega 6 fatty acids, firms and uureates the skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Natural vitamins C and E, contained in pomegranate extract, fight free radicals, protecting the skin from aging processes.
  • Smoothing and nourishing
  • Biorefined rapeseed levan has an effect similar to strongly hydrating hyaluronic acid. It intensively and long-lasting moisturizes the skin, creates a protective film on its surface, which inhibits the loss of water from the deep layers of the epidermis. The advanced formula rich in prebiotics strengthens the natural protective layer of the skin, regenerates and nourishes it.


Immediately after application, the skin becomes velvety smoothed, nourished and soft to the touch. With regular use, proper tension and firmness are restored.


Apply to cleansed and dried face, then gently massage in circular motions.


  • Aqua
  • Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
  • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
  • Cetearyl Alcohol
  • Squalane
  • Octyldodecanol
  • Triheptanoin
  • Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate
  • Glyceryl Stearate
  • Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil
  • Propanediol
  • Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides
  • Punica Granatum Fruit Extract
  • Levan
  • Microcrystalline Cellulose
  • Glycerin
  • Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
  • Sucrose (disambiguation)
  • Xanthan Gum
  • Dehydroacetic Acid
  • Glucose
  • Tocopherol
  • Fructose
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Sodium Phytate
  • Citric Acid
  • Benzoic Acid
  • Parfum
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • Sorbic Acid
Wysyłka Tak - InPost, Kurier, Paczka w Ruchu
Dostępny Stacjonarnie Tylko Online
Ilość w opakowaniu zbiorczym 4
PRODUCENT - NAZWA I ADRES Onlybio.life Spółka Akcyjna, 85-825 Bydgoszcz, ul. Jakóba Hehlińskiego 6
BEZ GLUTENU (w składnikach) BEZ GLUTENU (w składnikach)
BEZ CUKRU (w składnikach) BEZ CUKRU (w składnikach)
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.
The Signature Of The
Ask a question
  • Manufacturers